- On Air Schedule
- News & Interviews
- Lane Cove International Women’s Day Forum
- Happy 21st birthday today – Volunteer John Bell
- RIDE THE ‘BOBBO’
- Northside Radio Fundraiser Cruise.
- Australia Day Ceremonies for the Citizens of the Year Awards Pictures
- Rotary St Ives Food and Wine Festival @ St Ives Village Green
- FM99.3 EVENTS “Saving Life 2015” Launch Tuesday Oct 7
- Studio 2 Soft opening
- North Shore health initiative news
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Presenter Penguin joins volunteers for 2014 Streetfair parade
- Earth Kids – Winner of Better Business of Year Award
- FM99.3 Events – Tues Oct 7 FM99.3 helps launch “Saving Life 2015”
- Willoughby Shorts Film Festival
Join us in celebration of Australia Day with interviews, news, and all things Australian. With respect and recognition of our First Nations people, the original inhabitants of this great land of ours to be shared and enjoyed by all
Exhibition opening at Art Space Concourse, Chatswood, December 7.
“Thanks for joining Northside Radio FM99.3 the northshore’s fm99.3 to discuss your exhibition opening at Art Space Concourse December 7.
As a major local multicultural event launch by Multiculturalism Minister John Ajaka, Treasurer Gladys Berejiklian his Excellency Dr Izzat Abdulhadi Ambassador of Palestine and artist Pamela Griffith, it was great to review. On behalf of listeners, thanks as well for your encouragement to pursue their passions in local artistic cultural and community participation.” Richard Bell – Chair of Northside Radio
Help Support the Station that supports your Community
Business Subscribers 2016
Click on “Event” to see pictures.
Listen to interviews with Jillaroo Ruan Sims, Mayor Gail and much more
The best breakfast show in town, if you like comedy, great music and unpredictability. Have a laugh, join Bruce Potter and his side kick ( and we mean that literally) Monday Tuesday Wednesday 6 to 9AM You won't be disjointed... sorry you may be, but not disappointing.
Milestones in Music
Enjoy melodic jazz and comedy classics with host Graeme Lyndon. Wednesdays 2–4 pm.
Our studios are located at 112 Victoria Avenue in Chatswood. The station is staffed five days a week from 9 am to 5 pm. Simply complete the form below to send us a message. If it relates to a particular show, please state the name of the program or presenter in the body of your message.
PO Box 468 Chatswood NSW 2057
Phone: (02) 9419 6969
Fax: (02) 9413 1684
Phone: (02) 9419 6969
Send us a message
Directions from city
- Follow signs for Harbour Bridge and merge onto Bradfield Highway
- Keep right to stay on Bradfield Hwy, follow signs for Metroad 1
- Continue onto Warringah Freeway/M1
- Take exit Willoughby Road towards Roseville
- Merge onto Willoughby Rd
- Turn left onto Mowbray Rd
- Take the 1st right onto Penshurst St
- Turn left onto Victoria Ave. Destination will be on the left.