- On Air Schedule
- News & Interviews
- Lane Cove International Women’s Day Forum
- Happy 21st birthday today – Volunteer John Bell
- RIDE THE ‘BOBBO’
- Northside Radio Fundraiser Cruise.
- Australia Day Ceremonies for the Citizens of the Year Awards Pictures
- Rotary St Ives Food and Wine Festival @ St Ives Village Green
- FM99.3 EVENTS “Saving Life 2015” Launch Tuesday Oct 7
- Studio 2 Soft opening
- North Shore health initiative news
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Presenter Penguin joins volunteers for 2014 Streetfair parade
- Earth Kids – Winner of Better Business of Year Award
- FM99.3 Events – Tues Oct 7 FM99.3 helps launch “Saving Life 2015”
- Willoughby Shorts Film Festival
A weeks stay at Baan Yuree Resort & Spa Phuket, Steve Smith Signed print, a special prize for the kids, a Doll’s House nominate if you wish to go into this draw only, Dolphin House Wash valued at $550 and more.
Help Support the Station that supports your Community
Radiothon 2016 is upon us and you can see by the prizes and giveaways how hard our volunteers work to bring you the best we can. With the help of some of our wonderful supporters we have been able to offer some of the best prizes any of any Radiothon in the last 10 years, so please subscribe online or by calling 9419 6969 any day of the year!
A 12-month subscription is $120 for a family, $70 personal or $50 concession.$550 Business subscriber. Win great prizes while keeping your favourite radio station broadcasting! By doing this you not only go into the draw for the Major Prizes you will be eligible to pick up some extra goodies during Radiothon and beyond from your favourite presenters and be able to enter all the competitions our presenters have to offer through the length of you subscription.
We need your subscription, and not just during our Radiothon but through out the year, and you can subscribe for more than one year at a time
Thanks to everyone who subscribed during Radiothon 2016 and through the year! It is our biggest fundraising event and continues every day.
Bas Relief of former Mayor Pat Reilly at The Concourse.
Pat Reilly Willoughby’s longest serving and incredibly popular Mayor, served the people of Willoughby for 27 years, the last 17 as Mayor. His dedication to the City of Willoughby was incredible, the Bas relief sits in the foyer of the Concourse, his legacy for all to enjoy.
The best breakfast show in town, if you like comedy, great music and unpredictability. Have a laugh, join Bruce Potter and his side kick ( and we mean that literally) Monday Tuesday Wednesday 6 to 9AM You won't be disjointed... sorry you may be, but not disappointing.
Milestones in Music
Enjoy melodic jazz and comedy classics with host Graeme Lyndon. Wednesdays 2–4 pm.