- On Air Schedule
- News & Interviews
- Lane Cove International Women’s Day Forum
- Happy 21st birthday today – Volunteer John Bell
- RIDE THE ‘BOBBO’
- Northside Radio Fundraiser Cruise.
- Australia Day Ceremonies for the Citizens of the Year Awards Pictures
- Rotary St Ives Food and Wine Festival @ St Ives Village Green
- FM99.3 EVENTS “Saving Life 2015” Launch Tuesday Oct 7
- Studio 2 Soft opening
- North Shore health initiative news
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Presenter Penguin joins volunteers for 2014 Streetfair parade
- Earth Kids – Winner of Better Business of Year Award
- FM99.3 Events – Tues Oct 7 FM99.3 helps launch “Saving Life 2015”
- Willoughby Shorts Film Festival
Bas Relief of former Mayor Pat Reilly at The Concourse.
Pat Reilly Willoughby’s longest serving and incredibly popular Mayor, served the people of Willoughby for 27 years, the last 17 as Mayor. His dedication to the City of Willoughby was incredible, the Bas relief sits in the foyer of the Concourse, his legacy for all to enjoy.
The best breakfast show in town, if you like comedy, great music and unpredictability. Have a laugh, join Bruce Potter and his side kick ( and we mean that literally) Monday Tuesday Wednesday 6 to 9AM You won't be disjointed... sorry you may be, but not disappointing.
Milestones in Music
Enjoy melodic jazz and comedy classics with host Graeme Lyndon. Wednesdays 2–4 pm.