- On Air Schedule
- News & Interviews
- Lane Cove International Women’s Day Forum
- Happy 21st birthday today – Volunteer John Bell
- RIDE THE ‘BOBBO’
- Northside Radio Fundraiser Cruise.
- Australia Day Ceremonies for the Citizens of the Year Awards Pictures
- Rotary St Ives Food and Wine Festival @ St Ives Village Green
- FM99.3 EVENTS “Saving Life 2015” Launch Tuesday Oct 7
- Studio 2 Soft opening
- North Shore health initiative news
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea
- Presenter Penguin joins volunteers for 2014 Streetfair parade
- Earth Kids – Winner of Better Business of Year Award
- FM99.3 Events – Tues Oct 7 FM99.3 helps launch “Saving Life 2015”
- Willoughby Shorts Film Festival
Everyone deserves a really good pre-Christmas blow out, and the gang at FM99.3 are going to do just that on the 27th November at the Chatswood Club.
The good news is, you are all invited!
Great live music from the 70’s, 80’s top cover band, The Kites featuring the Doobie Bros and Steely Dan and dance music
Check them out. The Kites
The cost is just $65 and there’ll be a fabulous 22 choice buffet that’ll “tantalise your taste buds”
For further information or to secure a booking call the station on 9419 6969 or email email@example.com or fill-in the booking form to the right.
This really is our first ever “Let your hair down pre-Christmas event”, and we want you to be a part of our fabulous friendly radio family.
There will be a complimentary bottle of wine on each table.
Bring your camera because you never know what might happen – See you there!
Help Support the Station that supports your Community
Radiothon 2016 is upon us and you can see by the prizes and giveaways how hard our volunteers work to bring you the best we can. With the help of some of our wonderful supporters we have been able to offer some of the best prizes any of any Radiothon in the last 10 years, so please subscribe online or by calling 9419 6969 any day of the year!
A 12-month subscription is $120 for a family, $70 personal or $50 concession.$550 Business subscriber (Includes air sponsorship package). Win great prizes while keeping your favourite radio station broadcasting! By doing this you not only go into the draw for the Major Prizes you will be eligible to pick up some extra goodies during Radiothon and beyond from your favourite presenters and be able to enter all the competitions our presenters have to offer through the length of you subscription.
We need your subscription, and not just during our Radiothon but through out the year, and you can subscribe for more than one year at a time
Thanks to everyone who subscribed during Radiothon 2016 and through the year! It is our biggest fundraising event and continues every day.
Click on “Event” to see pictures.
The best breakfast show in town, if you like comedy, great music and unpredictability. Have a laugh, join Bruce Potter and his side kick ( and we mean that literally) Monday Tuesday Wednesday 6 to 9AM You won't be disjointed... sorry you may be, but not disappointing.
Milestones in Music
Enjoy melodic jazz and comedy classics with host Graeme Lyndon. Wednesdays 2–4 pm.
Our studios are located at 112 Victoria Avenue in Chatswood. The station is staffed five days a week from 9 am to 5 pm. Simply complete the form below to send us a message. If it relates to a particular show, please state the name of the program or presenter in the body of your message.
PO Box 468 Chatswood NSW 2057
Phone: (02) 9419 6969
Fax: (02) 9413 1684
Phone: (02) 9419 6969
Send us a message
Directions from city
- Follow signs for Harbour Bridge and merge onto Bradfield Highway
- Keep right to stay on Bradfield Hwy, follow signs for Metroad 1
- Continue onto Warringah Freeway/M1
- Take exit Willoughby Road towards Roseville
- Merge onto Willoughby Rd
- Turn left onto Mowbray Rd
- Take the 1st right onto Penshurst St
- Turn left onto Victoria Ave. Destination will be on the left.