Radio Training Course
112 Victoria Ave
Chatswood NSW 2067
Northside Radio is encouraging you to come into the station and learn about community radio on the North Shore and to participate in radio production and presentation.
We are offering an introductory 6-week radio training course held 1 weeknight evening each week for 6 weeks.
Specialist trainers and presenters with a wealth of practical experience conduct the sessions.
- Typically the sessions will cover the following topics with lots of additional PRACTICAL STUDIO Time available:
- Introduction to the station, volunteers, and Your voice behind the mic
- Demographics and knowing and appealing to your target audience and the multi-roles of a presenter
- Computer playout systems, Radioman, and preparing audio and music for your program incl AMRAP/Airit
- Developing a format for your program and owning your own show while managing the clock
- Conducting interviews live on air, on the phone or in the studio and pre-record Code of Conduct, studio etiquette, ethics and tech escalation procedures
- Volunteering and our annual commitments
- Additional studio time for practical sessions and the all important Wrap Party
Interested in joining this course? email email@example.com