Festival on the Green 2019 Event details Council Event About Get ready for Ku-ring-gai's biggest family day out! Paw Patrol will be performing live shows on the main stage at 11am and 1.30pm, with young fans also getting to meet their favourite characters Chas...
Become Business Sponsorship by clicking on link below. Background FM99.3 was established in 1983 as a non-profit organisation with the objective of serving the North Shore community. We have an individual sound that mixes a variety of genres to give a highly...
The Board of Northside Radio, together with our fabulous volunteers, coordinators, and listeners alike are delighted to announce the arrival of our new aerial. It is now operational! THANK YOU! It will boost our reception and more importantly the opportunities to...
Introductory 6-week radio training course.
Your Station Northside Radio has INTRODUCTORY training sessions for presenting and producing.
WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE GROUNDING FOR BEING ABLE TO PRESENT ON MOST COMMUNITY RADIO STATIONS.
ASK HERE TO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR THE NEXT TRAINING SESSION
Email: email@example.com Specialist trainers and presenters with a wealth of practical experience conduct the sessions.
- Typically the sessions will cover the following topics with lots of additional PRACTICAL STUDIO Time available:
- Introduction to the station, volunteers, and Your voice behind the microphone
- Demographics and knowing and appealing to your target audience and the multi-roles of a presenter
- Computer playout systems, Radioman, and preparing audio and music for your program incl AMRAP/Airit
- Developing a format for your program and owning your own show while managing the clock
- Conducting interviews live on air, on the phone, or in the studio and pre-record Code of Conduct, studio etiquette, ethics, and tech escalation procedures
- Volunteering and our annual commitments
- Additional studio time for practical sessions and the all-important Wrap Party
The cost of the training is $300, that’s $50 per Module, the sessions are slated for March 2022
GET IN EARLY AS THERE WILL BE A SCREENING PROCESS FOR THE 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE.
Click on the button below fill in the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as your expression of interest.
All participants must pay upfront, there will be a certificate presentation and the end of the training sessions.
Medical Finance Group is committed to helping the whole healthcare industry work force achieve their finance goals.
Medical Finance Group’s customer satisfaction is extremely important to us.
If you have experienced an extremely enjoyable and satisfied path with our dedicated staff and services, the best complement to our group is for you to refer our services to anyone in the healthcare industry that may be interested in having their finance needs met.
Del Driving Instructor
Call Larry for driving instruction
Ph : 0401 349 566
N.S.W. Driving Instructor Licence No; 012325
Limited offer: Subscribe to Northside Radio and get one free driving lesson with Larry.
Email: email@example.com if you wish to take up the offer.
Latest News & Events
Northside Radio is proudly supported by these organisations:
- All content © 2020 Northside Radio 99.3FM except where otherwise stated