On Ron’s Golden Oldies this Thursday the 27th January from noon to 4pm Ron will be featuring some of the big hits from our Aussie Rock and Roll stars from 1955 -1965 to Celebrate Australia Day. Many of the artists are still around today and entertaining at venues...
This weeks storyline on Ron's Show is the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (RRHOF). Sometimes simply referred to as the Rock Hall, it's a museum and hall of fame located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, United States, on the shore of Lake Erie. The museum documents the...
Early Rock and Rollers We Lost in 2021… January…..Gerry Marsden (Pacemakers), Phil Spector (Wall of Sound) Patsy Ann Noble (Aust Bandstand), Jimmie Rodgers (Bimbombay) February…..Mary Wilson (Supremes), March….Doug Parkinson (Dear Prudence), May…Lloyd Price...
The official Instagram for Northside Radio, a community radio station in Sydney.
🎙Tune in Northside Radio FM99.3
Introductory 6-week radio training course.
Your Station Northside Radio has INTRODUCTORY training sessions for presenting and producing.
WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE GROUNDING FOR BEING ABLE TO PRESENT ON MOST COMMUNITY RADIO STATIONS.
ASK HERE TO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR THE NEXT TRAINING SESSION
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Specialist trainers and presenters with a wealth of practical experience conduct the sessions.
- Typically the sessions will cover the following topics with lots of additional PRACTICAL STUDIO Time available:
- Introduction to the station, volunteers, and Your voice behind the microphone
- Demographics and knowing and appealing to your target audience and the multi-roles of a presenter
- Computer playout systems, Radioman, and preparing audio and music for your program incl AMRAP/Airit
- Developing a format for your program and owning your own show while managing the clock
- Conducting interviews live on air, on the phone, or in the studio and pre-record Code of Conduct, studio etiquette, ethics, and tech escalation procedures
- Volunteering and our annual commitments
- Additional studio time for practical sessions and the all-important Wrap Party
The cost of the training is $300, that’s $50 per Module, the sessions are slated for March 2022
GET IN EARLY AS THERE WILL BE A SCREENING PROCESS FOR THE 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE.
Click on the button below fill in the form and send it to email@example.com as your expression of interest.
All participants must pay upfront, there will be a certificate presentation and the end of the training sessions.
Medical Finance Group is committed to helping the whole healthcare industry work force achieve their finance goals.
Medical Finance Group’s customer satisfaction is extremely important to us.
If you have experienced an extremely enjoyable and satisfied path with our dedicated staff and services, the best complement to our group is for you to refer our services to anyone in the healthcare industry that may be interested in having their finance needs met.
Del Driving Instructor
Call Larry for driving instruction
Ph : 0401 349 566
N.S.W. Driving Instructor Licence No; 012325
Limited offer: Subscribe to Northside Radio and get one free driving lesson with Larry.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take up the offer.
Latest News & Events
Northside Radio is proudly supported by these organisations:
- All content © 2020 Northside Radio 99.3FM except where otherwise stated