Meet our Board
About our Northside Radio Board (NRB)
- The current board of Directors was elected at the Northside Broadcasting Co-Operative 36th Annual General Meeting, which was held online on 12 November 2020. There are nine Director positions (one position is currently vacant).
- Our NRB directors are passionate about Northside Radio and bring a wide range of media, not-for-profit, legal, business and commercial skills to the board.
- The key role of the board is to provide oversight and governance to ensure Northside Radio remains on air, providing great music and local content for our vibrant North Shore community.
- In doing so, the board oversees the strategic direction of the cooperative, with a focus on all governance issues and associated business functions (regulatory, financial, legal, audit and risk).
- The board ensures our radio programs are delivered as effectively and efficiently as possible, to make the most of funds donated by our wonderful sponsors, subscribers and members.
- The NRB has five associated committees and three sub-committees to assist with the effective running of the station.
- The NRB and its committees, meet monthly. Officers are elected annually at the Northside Radio AGM.
April is also a member of the Marketing, Fundraising and Events Committee.
Also, chair of the Finance Management and Admin Committee.
Louise is also a member of the Marketing, Fundraising and Events Committee.
Jerry is also the chair of The Programming and Training Committee and a member of the Youth, Community & Ethnic Diversity Committee.
Brendon also chairs the Northside Radio Policies & Procedures, WHS Risk Sub-committee and is a member of the Youth, Community & Ethnic Diversity Committee.
I’m Northside Radio’s Technical Director, chair of the Engineering and Technical sub-committee, and a member of the Grants Committee. I also present the Lowdown Show at FM 99.3.
Sally chairs the Marketing, Fundraising & Events Committee. She presents the Hits and Giggles show on Wednesday evenings, which she has done since 2014.
Graham also chairs the Grants Committee is a member of the Finance Management & Admin Committee.