COURSE BEGINS MARCH 1ST
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Your Station Northside Radio has INTRODUCTORY training sessions for presenting and producing.
Introductory 6-week radio training course.
WHICH WILL GIVE YOU THE GROUNDING FOR BEING ABLE TO PRESENT ON MOST COMMUNITY RADIO STATIONS.
ASK HERE TO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR THE NEXT TRAINING SESSION
Email: email@example.com Specialist trainers and presenters with a wealth of practical experience conduct the sessions.
- Typically the sessions will cover the following topics with lots of additional PRACTICAL STUDIO Time available:
- Introduction to the station, volunteers, and Your voice behind the mic
- Demographics and knowing and appealing to your target audience and the multi-roles of a presenter
- Computer playout systems, Radioman, and preparing audio and music for your program incl AMRAP/Airit
- Developing a format for your program and owning your own show while managing the clock
- Conducting interviews live on air, on the phone or in the studio and pre-record Code of Conduct, studio etiquette, ethics and tech escalation procedures
- Volunteering and our annual commitments
- Additional studio time for practical sessions and the all-important Wrap Party
The cost of the training is $300, that’s $50 per Module.
All participants must pay up front, there will be a certificate presentation and the end of the training sessions.